Tsaks Consulting provides a full legal service for those looking for legal representation or advice in Greece. Our partners are a team of expert lawyers and attorneys in Greece that operate in every Greek major city and local jurisdiction. Also advising a diverse range of clients from countries all over the world, including America, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Russia, and China.
Our full legal services in Greece include:
- Inheritance lawyers and attorneys
Our inheritance lawyers and attorney provide beneficiaries with services pertaining to inheritances left behind by a loved one in Greece, and all legal and tax implications involved.
- Wills and probate lawyers and attorneys
Our legal professionals are experienced and expert will and probate lawyers in Greece, and provide services to clients looking to draft and probate a will, as well as tax planning to protect their estate and beneficiaries.
- Tax and financial lawyers and attorneys
Our tax and financial lawyers and attorneys in Greece assist business owners and employees to understand the tax implications on any income earned in Greece or abroad while a Greek resident or non-resident.
- Real estate and property lawyers and attorneys
Our real estate and property lawyers in Greece advise you on the current real estate and property investment laws and procedures involved in Greece, as well as any tax implications you need to be aware of.
- Immigration and citizenship lawyers and attorneys
Our immigration lawyers in Greece assist foreign nationals or Greek descendants to obtain relevant visas or citizenship in Greece, as well as the appropriate and legal avenues for citizenship in Greece (for non-Greek descendants).
- Public-private partnerships lawyers and attorneys (PPP)
Our lawyers and attorneys in Greece advise and assist clients looking to form a public-private partnership in Greece — a highly complicate process that involves careful planning and detailed contracts.
We provide full legal services to Greek-expats and international clients, including:
- Assisting international persons or businesses wanting to do business in Greece — either established international businesses or start-ups.
- International businesses looking to form public-private partnerships in Greece
- Tax and financial planning for individuals and businesses in Greece
- Foreigners wanting to live, work, or do business in Greece with visa, citizenship, and taxations services.
- Greek expats wanting to obtain citizenship in Greece
- Beneficiaries of inheritances in Greece
- Creating wills and probate in Greece
- Purchasing, selling, or developing real estate or other immovable assets in Greece
Our professional legal admin team consist of law-degree qualified professionals that have a broad range of legal knowledge and answer your questions in a prompt and concise manner throughout the initial enquiry, and legal process. Should we not have the right lawyer for you, we will respond and refer you to one of broader network of specialist lawyers and attorneys in Greece.
The right lawyer and attorney for you
Our Greek lawyers and attorneys are experts in their fields of law. However, we understand that occasionally a client might have a unique situation, calling for a certain combined skillset. We have a large network of trusted legal professionals, established after more than 25 years of legal practice in Greece.
Our lawyers and accountants work together for you
We understand that many legal situations overlap with financial and accounting needs. Our lawyer and attorney professionals in Greece often collaborate with our professional accountants to complete full service legal and accounting projects.
Independence from real estate agents
With the popularity of the Golden Visa, many real estate agents are pushing this approach on property investors. We provide appropriate advice and assistance to property investors and developers in or outside of Greece, looking for serious real estate investment advice and strategy.